GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My new 'Comments' Policy

I got this idea from one of the blogs that I tracked.
From the month of January 2011, for each comment that I receive in my ERP Blog, I will donate Rupees One Hundred (Rs. 100) to 'Akshaya Patra', with a maximum of Rs. 1000 per month.
The 'Akshaya Patra' is the 'Bowl of Eternal Food' that Surya is supposed to have gifted to Yudhishtira in the indian epic Mahabharata. The bowl ensures that sufficient food is available to feed the Pandavas (Yudhishtira and his four brothers, their wives and their mother). I think the similar concept is that of 'Cornucopia' in Greek Mythology.
'Akshaya Patra' is a 'not for profit' foundation which is involved in providing mid day meals to the impoverished children in various schools all across India.
My comment policy means that for every comment you post, you are helping to feed and keep in school at least one impoverished child. Also, as an additional benefit, you are helping to improve the knowledge of the ERP implementation community across the globe.
Come on all of you, Donate your comments generously. Help keep children in school. Help strengthen the ERP Community. All it takes is a few minutes of your time.
Also please note that the person who contributes the maximum comments will get special mention in my blog every month. So ensure to let us have your name in the comments.
For details on Akshaya Patra Foundation, check out their website www.akshayapatra.org

No comments: